Hevea Classic Orthodontic Pacifier - Star and Moon
Have you been trying to find a pacifier that is plastic-free, non-toxic, and sustainably made?
The original HEVEA natural rubber pacifier was created over ten years ago in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The orthodontic star and moon pacifier is handcrafted out of pure natural rubber with a silky touch, and of course, toxic-free and compostable.
HEVEA pacifiers are considerately designed to be soft and gentle on your baby’s face and has brand unique ventilation holes.
The solid and ergonomically butterfly shape is thoughtfully designed give space for the nose and chin.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
- Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
- The ergonomically butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- The stylish packaging made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting
Safety & Care
- Just like your own toothbrush, pacifiers have to be replaced every two months for reasons of hygiene, no matter which pacifier you choose.
- The pacifier/soother should be cleaned by hand or in a machine especially suitable for this, and must not be cleaned in a microwave or dishwasher.
- When the pacifier/soother is not in use, it should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat. It should be stored in a closed, clean and dry container.
- Check daily that the pacifier/soother is in good condition. This is done by pulling on the various parts of the soother and checking that it is still in good condition. If there are splits or changes in the soother, it should be discarded.
- Hevea’s products are all tested to prove that they meet EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA and AUS regulation AS 2432-1991
- Do not attach pins, ribbons or string to any part of the pacifier/soother
(i.e around the ring, plug or through the ventilation holes) as these can be dangerous.
Dimensions: Approximately 4cm x 6cm x 5.5cm