Cute As A Ladybug Backpack
Do you wonder why kids are fascinated by ladybugs? What makes them adored by young kids of all ages? Well, we don't really know either here at Pail Rabbit! But we do have a super cute as a lady bug backpack. This backpack won't "bug" kids at all with comfortable adjustable straps and easy grip handles, great for bookworms toting books or buzzy bees bringing their toys to the park.
Check out all the features of this adorable bag ideal for kids in preschool or early primary school!
- Three mesh pockets inside and one pocket outside.
- Insulated to keep lunch and snacks fresh for approximately 4-5 hours when packed with an ice pack.
- Intricately crafted from a sustainable, degradable and recyclable foam textile material so no hassle discard when your young one has outgrown the bag.
- Made from 100% toxic free materials, including zero lead, BPA, Pthalates and PVC.
- Each bag individually sewn in Taiwan with care and precision at a woman-owned factory.
- Fully machine washable
- Finally, just like a real lady bug, water resistant exterior to repel water if caught out in the rain, but not waterproof, so don't go swimming with it on!
Dimensions: 11" High x 9" Wide and 6" Deep
Weight: 350 grams
Fabric Care: Machine washable. For best results we recommend turning the bag inside out and washing in a front-loader machine. However for top loading machines, we strongly recommend either hand washing or using a lingerie bag to protect the bag. All bags must be drip-dried. Do not store in direct sunlight, as this may damage product.
Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.