How to measure your baby's feet size?
Choosing the right size of baby shoes for your little one's feet can be tricky! We're here to help. Here is what you'll need to find how to get the perfect fit for your little one in 4 easy steps.
What you'll need:
- A piece of paper
- Pen or pencil
- Ruler or measuring tape
How to measure:
- Have your baby stand on the piece of paper as still as possible (might be easier if you got some help with this step
- Mark two points with the pen or pencil: 1 - where the longest toe ends and 2 - the back of the heel.
- Measure between the two points and add 5-7 mm (not cm) to the measured size.
- Compare the measurement to the size chart to determine the correct size.
Important to note:
- You don't need to worry about the thickness or width of the feet because the upper part of the sock shoes has high elasticity.
- If you are uncertain about the foot size, it is usually best to go for the bigger size. A bigger size will provide more room for healthy foot growth and longer use.
- Do not choose the size based on your child's age. Baby feet grow differently even though they're from the same age group. Measuring your child's foot length will give you the most accurate foot size.
- It's important that your child wears the right size so it's best to remeasure every few months to check if your child needs a larger size.
Need more help? just shoot us an email or via our online chat!