embé Starter Classic 2-Way Swaddle (0-4mos) | Gray Stripe
THE ONE SWADDLE EVERY MOTHER NEEDS FOR HER NEWBORN
SIDS Safer, Hip Healthy, No "Break Out" Design
For Babies approx 0-4mos, 6-14lbs (also available for babies approx 3-6mos, 12-18lbs here)
For the newborn, the embé 2-way Swaddle features a patented Legs In / Legs Out design that allows baby to be cooled down, warmed up, or cleaned up (diaper changed) without unswaddling. The “no break-out” zipper design promotes longer, healthier sleep by recreating a womb-like comfort. Parents will sleep better knowing that we’ve implemented a no-rise neckline for SIDS Safety, and that our products are designated “hip healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
No loose cloth to cover nose and mouth, no un-raveling, made of 100% all natural cotton.
Features & Benefits:
- Arms Down or Hands-to-Heart Swaddling
- Patented Legs In/Legs Out Design
- Cool Down, Warm up or Change Diapers Without Un-Swaddling
- No-Breakout Design Means Baby Stays Tucked In, Falls Asleep Faster
- Hip Healthy Designation From International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Adjustable snaps allow for 3 different lengths:
- Legs IN: 17", 19", 22" (shoulders to end of pouch)
- Legs OUT: 12", 13.5", 15" (shoulders to crotch)
- 22" L x 9.5" W (shoulders to end of pouch)
- 100% Cotton Jersey Knit
- 3.3 TOG for the upper body and 0.2 TOG for the lower body (leg pouch)
- 0.47 lbs
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.