Monbento MB Element Graphic Round Insulated Stainless Steel Lunch Box 550ml | Green Birds
No more microwave or fridge needed with the MB Element graphic insulated lunch box: it will keep your meal warm or cold for up to 10 hours (depending on the content and conditions of use).
The MB Element provides the needed energy to on-the-go eaters no matter where they are and now has an updated, rounded edge shape. With its durability, the MB Element fears no adventures!
With its compact shape and lightweight design, this insulated lunch box fears no trips!
- Keeps meals at optimum temperature without need for a fridge or microwave.
- Compact design with handle for easy transport.
- Soups, curries, salads or yogurt - no meal is exempt from the MB Element!
- 1 x lid (PP)
- 1 container (316 Stainless steel)
- 1 seal (Silicone)
- Polypropylene, Silicone, Stainless Steel
- 12.7 cm (w) x 13.4 cm (h)/ 5 in (w) x 5.3 in (h)
- 550 ml/ 18.6 fl. oz
- 384 g/ 0.8 lbs
- Dishwasher-safe (without the lid)
How to optimise your new companion’s efficiency:
- Warm up/cool down the container beforehand: fill with boiling/cold water, close the lid and leave for 30 seconds at least. Then push the steam release first before opening the lid and emptying out.
- Fill the bento box with very hot/cold dish. Should it be reheated before being placed in the container, prefer the use of a saucepan to the microwave for a more homogeneous temperature and result.
- Fill the container completely: the insulating efficiency is best when the container is full.
- Close the lid quickly and tight after filling container: to limit heat/coldness loss.
- Do not open the bento box before your meal: every opening causes a heat/coldness loss.
- Favor food with small pieces to big chunks.
- Store your bento box at room temperature (21°C – 69,8°F minimum) to keep your food warm/in a cool place (15°C – 59°F maximum) to keep your food cold.
- Mix the food before tasting to ensure a homogeneous temperature.