Dabbawalla Hoot Owl Preschool Toddler Backpack
Hoo can resist the awe of the owl, a symbol of mystery and intellect, these owl-some designed backpacks are just plain cool and they are a hoot!
Owl you'll need is this backpack for your little one and they'll quickly be a know it owl with all the books they'll carry or they'll have a howlarious time with all their toys. Ok, enough of the puns! You get it, it's good with great features like padded adjustable straps and a easy grip handle to talon around. Ok, we'll stop really!
Check out all these features of this adorable bag ideal for kids in preschool or early primary school!
- Three mesh pockets inside and one pocket outside.
- Insulated to keep lunch and snacks fresh for approximately 4-5 hours when packed with an ice pack.
- A wide base allows food containers to be packed flat which means fewer leaks and spills.
- Roomy and flexible - a preschool folder can fit by slightly rolling or bending down ends.
- Intricately crafted from a sustainable, degradable and recyclable foam textile material so no hassle discard when your young one has outgrown the bag.
- Made from 100% toxic free materials, including zero lead, BPA, Phthalates and PVC.
- Each bag individually sewn in Taiwan with care and precision at a woman-owned factory.
- Machine washable so the bag keeps looking and smelling great.
- This backpack also has a water resistant exterior to handle the rain but not waterproof so don't go swimming with it on!
- 27.94 cm (H) x 22.86 cm (W) x 15.24 cm (D)/ 11" High x 9" Wide and 6" Deep
- 350 grams
- Machine wash (front loaders only using a lingerie bag to protect straps) or hand wash.
- Do not store in direct sunlight, as this may damage the product.
Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.