Willow Swim Swimwear Care Instructions
Willow Swim swimsuits are designed to last with a little TLC it will stand the test of time. Below is a basic guideline we recommend to follow so that your kids can get the best wear out of their lovely new swimsuits.
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach, rub or wring your garment.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dancefloors or rough ground in general.
- Do not roll and pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
* Please apply sunscreen ten minutes prior to putting on your swimsuit and when you reapply remove swimsuit or be sure not to get any on the garment.