Subo The Food Bottle
The innovative Non-Squeezable & No Mess Food Bottle.
The Food Bottle allows babies, toddlers & children to feed themselves independently. The non-squeeze design eliminates mealtime mess, meaning you have more time to get on with your day.
Subo comes with a 12mm spout which is great for all food types, however we do recommend for children under 2 years old, you also purchase the straw spout.
As your child eats, sucking food through the spout, the platform moves automatically up the bottle. This pushes the food up - no need to tip or squeeze in order to finish the meal!
Perfect for pureed fruits & vegetables, smoothies, yogurts as well as soft foods like weetbix, oats, porridge or even tinned spaghetti - refill and reuse your Subo again and again.
Kids love Subo - they get to be little Miss or Mr independent! Parents love Subo as as it saves time & money whilst being super easy to use & to clean.
Better for you, your little one & the environment.
Features & Benefits:
- No More Mess - Non-squeezable, less mess bottles means that food ends up in your child's tummy, not everywhere else - including you!
- No Waste - Be more environmentally friendly & save money by eliminating the need to buy and dispose of single-use squeezable packaged foods.
- No Nasties - Subo bottles are Phthalate-free and BPA-free.
- More Independence - Watch your little one feed themselves while navigating the world - giving you more time (and free hands) to do whatever you need too.
- Proudly certified Australian Made
- The Food Bottle comes standard with the original spout (12mm opening). The straw spout (5mm opening) can be purchased separately.
- Ideal for on-the-go and mess free feeding.
- P, TPE, HDPE, Silicone (these materials may stain when in contact with certain foods)
- 18 cm (H) x 6 cm (W) x 6 cm (D)
- Max. 210ml (can be adjusted to smaller volumes).
Safety & Care:
- Tested and certified to Australian and European standards (EN14350, AS 2070)
- Hand washing only to ensure the parts do not get damaged.
- Take apart Subo you should have 7 separate parts. Put them in warm soapy water and wash with a cloth or bottle brush. Please dry each component thoroughly after washing.
- Do not clean in dishwasher, boiling water or microwave.