Boobox | Tasmanian Tiger (Natural)
This lunchbox is fun and features our unique and sadly extinct Tasmanian Tiger. It's biodegradable and leakproof and is made from bamboo fibre and PLA (corn starch).
A natural and practical lunchbox as a fun and sustainable alternative to pack your little sprouts lunch. Made from bamboo fibre and PLA which is a bioplastic derived from corn starch and a silicone seal to make it leakproof. With 4 different sized compartments to cater for nude foods and any fussy eaters.
Boobox's versatile layout means there is plenty of room for a whole sandwich and the smaller compartments are perfect for salads, or a smorgasbord of fruits and veggies, or whatever other nude food tickles your little ones fancy.
Features & Benefits:
- Made from Bamboo & PLA (corn starch)
- Four (4) different sized compartments to cater to fussy eaters and provide versatility.
- Biodegradable, toxic-free and leakproof
- BPA and phthalates free
- LFGB food safe approved
- Durable and sturdy design
- Also perfect for going out and about
- No removable parts which means no lost pieces
- Suitable for ages 5+ years
Tip: These adorable lunchboxes will also fit into the MontiiCo, Apple and Mint or SoYoung lunchbags but it's a bit of a tight fit for the medium fridge to go bags.
- 23 cm x 17 cm x 8 cm
- 7.5 cups
- Hand washing recommended due to its biodegradability.
- Not safe for microwave or oven use