Oogiebear 2 in 1 Baby Ear & Nose Cleaner
Babies are just like the rest of us: they're happier when their nose aren't blocked. But cleaning a baby's nose or ears can be a challenge. Aspirator bulbs are okay for wet mucus, but they're just not effective on sticky or dried mucus (okay, we'll say it - boogers). In fact, bulbs can actually push mucus further in, making it even harder to reach.
Oogiebear to the rescue! The Oogiebear has a loop end that's great for sticky, rubbery mucus. Plus, it has a scoop end for safely removing dried mucus, too. It's made of soft, grippy rubber that's easy to hold. And the bear-head design isn't just cute - it prevents the Oogiebear from going too far into baby's nose or ear.
- For ages 0-24 months and older
- Loop end for sticky mucus
- Scoop end for dried mucus
- Soft rubber coating is slip free and gentle against skin
- Bear head is patented and prevents tool from being inserted too far into baby’s nose
- Easy to clean
- Latex-free, BPA-free, PVC-free
- Gentle enough for little noses and ears
- Reusable and eco-friendly
Oogiebear is a better way to clean your baby. It's the better booger tool. Safely and effectively clean your baby's nose and ears. Doctor designed. Mom tested. Parent tested. Parent approved.