Green Sprouts Straw Bottle
Supports healthy oral development
The Straw Bottle and its soft, silicone sipper straw encourages healthy oral development once baby grows out of sippy cups. It is lightweight and easy for baby to hold independently. The locking cap flips down to prevent leaks and spills!
- Silicone straw promotes healthy oral development—Our Straw Bottle has a soft straw spout that helps build baby’s mouth muscles and swallow patterns, effecting future speech and oral development.
- Flip-cap design prevents leaks and spills—Lock the flip cap down into place when on-the-go to prevent spills.
- Made from safer plastic—Lightweight, food-safe polypropylene is made without PVC, and hormone-disrupting BPA, BPS, BPF, BFDGE, NOGE or BADGE additives for baby’s health and safety.
- Two straw drinking options: traditional and tilted—Removable straw allows for two drinking options as baby learns to drink from a straw.
- Replacement straw spout included—Our straw sippy cup includes an additional silicone spout for convenience.
- Easy to fill and clean—The wide neck is easy to fill and clean with bottle brush. All parts are dishwasher safe, however we recommend hand washing plastics in warm water with mild soap.
- Holds 10 ounces (300 mL) of liquid—Designed with love for babies and toddlers 9 months and up.
- Wash before first use and after each use. Clean before first use and after each use.
- Fully disassemble all parts before washing. Dishwasher safe, top rack only, or wash in warm water with mild soap and rinse thoroughly.
- Avoid use of abrasive cleaners. Allow to dry completely before reassembling. Do not store in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.