Green Sprouts Flip-top Sippy Cup
Unvented free flow for natural transition from breast
The Flip-top Sippy Cup helps baby transition to a cup after breast-feeding because the liquids flow freely when turned upside down. It is lightweight and the handles are easy for baby to hold independently. The hard spout can be flipped down to prevent leaks and spills once baby is done drinking.
- One-way valve for easy transition from bottle—Our sippy cup with one-way valve encourages sipping, holding, lifting, and tilting motions, for baby’s easy transition from bottles to cups.
- Prevents leaks even when dropped—One-way valve prevents leaks even if baby drops it.
- Firm spout made from safer plastic—Durable, bite-resistant spout made from safer plastic without PVC, and hormone-disrupting BPA, BPS, BPF, BFDGE, NOGE or BADGE additives for baby’s health and safety.
- Ridged handles for easy grip and tilting—The ridged handles on our baby sippy cup allow baby to practice holding and tilting, to prepare for using an open cup.
- Interchangeable with our bestselling Straw Bottle!—The spout and lid on our no-spill sippy cup interchanges with our straw bottle spout for versatility as baby grows.
- 6 oz. size—Designed with love for babies and toddlers 6 months and older in a 6-ounce size (180 ml).
- Easy-clean—Dishwasher safe, top rack only. We recommend hand washing plastics in warm water with mild soap.