HOW DO I PURCHASE THE CORRECT SIZE?
To ensure your purchase is the correct size, we recommend measuring both feet and comparing the longest foot measurement to the individual size charts for each style. She size chart for each style is located within the product detail page of each.
The measurements listed against each size are the ideal foot lengths for that particular style and size. This measurement allows for toe room.
How to measure your foot
- Place a piece of paper bigger than your foot on a flat surface. We recommend tiles or floorboards.
- Stand both bare feet on top of the piece of paper and mark the very ends of both your big toes and the very back of your heels. Some people have one foot slightly larger than the other.
- Using a ruler, measure on a straight angle from point to point in centermeters, this will give you your foot measurement.
- If you require a wide width style, try ordering a ½ size larger in the regular width unless the product fit notes advise it is already a wide fit.
- Compare your foot measurement to the size charts for each style.
How to select the correct size
- Click into the product detail page of the style you are wanting to purchase.
- Under the ‘Choose your size’ field there is a ‘SIZE GUIDE’ button, this will direct you to the size chart for the style you are looking at.
- With the foot measurement you have just obtained, compare to the measurements listed under the particular style you are wanting to purchase.
- The ideal size is located on the left side of the chart. Keep in mind the measurements listed includes toe room.
- Now that you have your size for that style, you can purchase with confidence.
I RECEIVED A FAULTY ITEM, HOW DO I RETURN IT?
If you would like to obtain a refund for a faulty item(s), please send photos of your faulty or incorrect item(s) along with proof of purchase (copy of invoice) to email@example.com. Once your item(s) is deemed faulty or incorrect by Pail Rabbit and confirmation is supplied, a pre-paid post satchel will be sent to you for the return item(s).
Once the returns department receives the item(s) a refund will be provided by crediting your original method of payment within 7 workings days of receiving the returning item(s).
I’M EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL ISSUES
If you are experiencing technical issues and not able to complete an online purchase, please try refreshing your browser cache. If this has not fixed the issue please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org Monday – Friday (9am – 5.30pm) AEST.
IS IT SAFE TO ORDER ONLINE WITH PAIL RABBIT?
Pail Rabbit is committed to providing an enjoyable, safe and secure online shopping experience. To ensure this, all credit card transactions are processed using Stripe, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts data obtained from customers using Ingrian Devices to provide the highest level of protection available. Ingrian devices provide tamper-resistant protection of cryptographic keys to ensure encrypted data is kept private and secure.
It is our intent to constantly review and improve these FAQ’s, if you would like to see more questions answered here please email email@example.com
CAN I SEND MY ORDER TO SOMEONE AS A GIFT?
Yes of course - how nice of you! If you'd like to make a purchase for someone, please make sure to update the shipping address at checkout to the gift recipient's address.