THE ONE SWADDLE EVERY MOTHER
NEEDS FOR HER NEWBORN
SIDS Safer, Hip Healthy, No "Break Out" Design
For Babies approx 0-4mos, 7-14lbs
Our Luxe fabric is made with luxuriously soft 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton, imported from Peru. An interlock knitting provides a slight give in the fabric, for a stretchier fit and ultimate comfort while keeping little ones warm and cozy.
Peruvian Pima is known as one of the finest and softest cottons in the world. Called the "cashmere of cotton", it has a natural smoothness and softness, naturally durable and very resistant to pilling. Peruvian Pima is grown in limited quantity and hand-picked. Hand-picking comes with obvious benefits for the environment compared to machine-based harvesting, and the work is beneficial for the community as a source of local employment in these rural growing areas.
No loose cloth to cover nose and mouth, no unraveling, made of our softest, most luxurious, 100% Pima cotton, imported from Peru.
Features & Benefits:
- Arms Down or Hands-to-Heart Swaddling
- Patented Legs In/Legs Out Design
- Cool Down, Warm up or Change Diapers Without Un-Swaddling
- No-Breakout Design Means Baby Stays Tucked In, Falls Asleep Faster
- Hip Healthy Designation From International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Adjustable snaps allow for 3 different lengths:
- Legs IN: 17", 19", 22" (shoulders to end of pouch)
- Legs OUT: 12", 13.5", 15" (shoulders to crotch)
Sizing: 22" L x 9.5" W (shoulders to end of pouch)
Material: 100% Pima cotton, imported from Peru.
Fabric Weight: 6oz or 170gsm, 1.0 tog
Care instructions: Machine wash, tumble dry